We're now accepting applications for bussers for lunch hours, 10am-3pm!
A busser serves guests by setting tables; keeping beverage glasses full; adhering to sanitation and safety policies; clearing and cleaning tables, chairs, and environment.
- Prepare dining room for guests by cleaning and clothing tables; setting decorations, condiments, candles, napkins, service plates, and utensils.
- Protects establishment and guest by following sanitation and safety policies.
- Maintains menu presentation by keeping menus clean; replacing damaged or soiled pages; cleaning chalkboards; lettering specials on chalkboards.
- Maintains table setting by removing tables as completed; refilling water glasses; being alert to guests spills or other special needs.
- Supports wait staff by setting-up and replenishing condiment stands, trash containers liners, and bus stations.
- Closes dining facility by cleaning chairs and tables; sweeping and/or vacuuming floors; removing trash and recyclables from the facility.
- Your lunch and dinner is on us every shift
- Learn a little Spanish (or a lot!)
- Improve your work skills: communication, customer service, & problem solving
- Experience in customer or food service is a plus but not required.
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment