We're Sol Tacos & Tequila - a new Mexican restaurant coming to downtown Forsyth, GA.
We are currently looking for 2-3 hosts to join our founding team beginning September!
- Providing great customer service.
- Greeting guests as they enter, and putting them on a waiting list as necessary.
- Providing guests with menus and answering any initial questions.
- Seating guests at tables or in waiting areas.
- Assigning guests to tables they prefer, while keeping table rotation in mind so that servers receive the right number of customers.
- Engaging with guests to ensure they're happy with food and service.
- Responding to complaints and helping to resolve them.
- Answering phone calls and answering questions.
- A knowledge of the menu.
- Helping out with other positions in the restaurant as needed.
- Your lunch and dinner is on us every shift
- Learn a little Spanish (or a lot!)
- Improve your work skills: communication, customer service, & problem solving
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to provide top notch customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and ability work well under pressure with all restaurant staff.
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food when necessary.
- Willing to follow instructions and ask questions for clarification if needed.
- Able to work in a busy restaurant environment.
- Restaurant experience a plus but not required.